Saturday, September 22, 2012

C4T #1


In Andrea Hernandez blog she expressed her enthusiasm about the Daily 5 plan. She provided a video of Stephanie, the fourth and fifth grade language art teacher, who is presenting and implementing the Daily 5 program. Hernandez stated her goal for this year is to coach and help support Stephanie in implementing the program.

The Daily 5 program is a research based method of structuring literacy instruction that promote independent reading and writing for elementary age students. I commented on her blog telling her that I was preparing to become an educator also, and that was my first time hearing about the Daily 5 Plan. I ask for information, details, and updates on the overall progress of the program. Last but not least, I stated that it will be very beneficial in the future for the education profession.
c4t1 pic

No comments:

Post a Comment