Sunday, December 2, 2012

C4T #4



B

The teacher I was assigned for my C4T 4 assignment was Mr. Brian Nichols. He is the Executive Director of School Leadership in the Newport News Public School System. He has obtained that position for the past 2 and a half years. He has been working in the Newport News Public School System since 1998. He specializes in Leadership Development, Educational Technology, and Mobile Learning.

In blog 1, Brian Nichols tells about how he had the honor and privilege to attend the Edscape Conference. The conference was created by Eric Sheninger. It offers over 60 breakout sessions ,annually, featuring progressive educators in the education profession. He talks about how he collaborated with some professionals who he admired and followed on twitter, facebook, and etc. I left a comment on his blog telling him I have followed some of the professionals he referred to in his blog. Also, I told him I have been learning the value of collaboration in EDM 310.

In blog 2, Mr. Nichols explained how the words compliance and engagement are commonly misused. He gives the definitions of the two and explained how they are different. I commented by agreeing that some people do misuse the two words. Also, I told him how I define the two words.

No comments:

Post a Comment