Sunday, December 2, 2012

C4K Summary (November)

Post number 8

I was assigned a student name Taylor. She designed a blog pertaining to animals and the surrounding of her landscape. I commented by telling her I enjoyed reading her blog and I thought it was real creative.


Post number 9

The next student  blog I was assigned to comment on was David. David blog presented details about Lego Star Wars character Captain Rex. He explained that if you have not read the lego series, his blog may spoil it for you.

I commented by telling David he did a good job on mission part 1. I also told him to keep me posted on what happens in part 2.

Post number 10

The last student I was assigned was Drew. Drew posted a blog that involved French Revolution hero Maximillen Robespierre. He said if he could choose one person to be his personal assistant for a week it would be Robespierre. He explained how he would get him to perform various political duties to improve society.

I commented by telling him those were very interesting topics he brought up. I ended by telling him to keep up the Good work!





No comments:

Post a Comment