Saturday, October 20, 2012

C4T #2





The teacher I was assigned to was Mr. Arvind S. Grover. He is the Dean of Faculty at the Grace Church School in New York. The first post I commented on showed all the learning sources or occupations that Mr. Grover had over the past year. In my comment I told him I was interested in knowing exactly what he learned from each source in more detail.






The second post that I commented on from Mr. Grover was "Meetings are not work.Work is Work." He added a link to a web-page that contained modern meetings standards. It examined techniques that would make meetings more efficient and less strenuous. I commented by telling him thanks for the advice and also that I was looking forward to use some of the strategies in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment